People today are surrounded by quotes constantly. Whether it’s voluntary, in reading, or simply walking through a store, seeing motivation plastered on everything from pencil cases, to t-shirts, to bathroom walls. We are an obsessed society – obsessed with quotation.
So, naturally, we get sick of it right? I think so. But once in a while you find something that really helps, that really brightens your day. I found these on stumbleupon this morning and thought I would share…
1. People aren’t against you; they are for themselves.
2. Climb mountains not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world.
3. You learn more from failure than from success; don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.
4. The most dangerous risk of all – the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.
5. Go where your’re celebrated, not where you’re tolerated.
6. The person that you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so you better try to make yourself as interesting as possible.
7. If you accept your limitations you go beyond them.
8. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing…. that’s why we recommend it daily.
9. Everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.
10. Comfort is the enemy of achievement.
original link: http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2a1943/:5p_0diJs:SGmyHL.N/motivationgrid.com/10-sentences-that-can-change-your-life/